2009年11月3日 星期二
MEW (Comforting Sounds)
I don't feel alright in spite of these comforting sounds you make.
即便你說了這些和緩的話我仍不能釋懷
I don't feel alright because you make promises that you break.
因為你打破了這些承諾讓我變得如此
Into your house, why don't we share our solitude?
在你的心裡為何我們不能分享著彼此的孤獨?
Nothing is pure anymore but solitude.
任何事都不能比這樣的孤獨更純粹了
It's hard to make sense, feels as if I'm sensing you through a lens.
我很難去解釋這些,感覺就像是我隔著一塊玻璃去看著你
If someone else comes, I'd just sit here listening to the drums.
如果有任何人前來這裡的話,那麼我就呆坐著聽著那鼓聲
Previously I never called it solitude.
從前我不曾稱這樣的感覺叫做孤獨
And probably you know all the dirty shows I've put on.
而你極可能了解我做出糟糕的事
Blunted and exhausted like anyone.
就像任何人都會如此的直言且感到疲倦
Honestly I tried to avoid it.
我誠摯的希望能避免這些
Honestly.
我發誓
Back when we were kids, we would always know when to stop.
讓我們回到過去的童真,我們就能了解什麼時候該停下
And now all the good kids are messing up.
而我現在將一切搞砸了
Nobody has gained or accomplished anything.
沒人可以從中得到好處
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
0 意見:
張貼留言